Thursday, February 25, 2010

REVIEW: "I Can Make You Thin" by Paul McKenna


TITLE: "I Can Make You Thin"
AUTHOR: Paul McKenna
DIETY?: yes
IE?: somewhat
MY RATING: 4****

An interesting, yet short, book that will teach you the basics of ‘intuitive eating’. There were several exercises for you to try, and 4 or 5 success stories of people who’ve used McKenna’s program with success. I thought some of the ideas presented were a little too weird for me, but otherwise, I thought the book was good.

Rated: B-

No comments:

Have a Book You Want Reviewed?

Do you have suggestions of books you'd like to see reviewed here?

If so, please contact me here.

I cannot make any promises, as I often rely heavily on my local library for the books I read. If they don't have it, I probably can't read and review it. But, I will do my best!

Thank you!