Monday, March 4, 2013

Lifestyle Choices: Up to YOU! by Ginger O'Shea


TITLE: "Lifestyle Choices: Up to YOU!"
AUTHOR: Ginger O'Shea
DIETY?: yes
IE?: somewhat
MY RATING: 2**


Whoo-boy, this book was a long one! Almost 400 pages in length, and I honestly think it could have been about half its size, and still gotten its point across.
While I found a lot of helpful and insightful information inside, I also was very bogged down by the style of writing, and very frustrated by the author’s attempt to push her agendas across. She had a lot to say about governmental control of our food, and about vaccinations, and about political-type evils. This stuff was putting me to sleep, so I ended up skipping several chapters in order to get through the book quicker. I hate doing that, but it was absolutely necessary to keep me reading through to the end.
The book requires a lot of brain power, so I am going to be picky in who I’d recommend this to. Again, it’s a good book, with some helpful information. But, it’s not necessarily for just anyone.

No comments:

Have a Book You Want Reviewed?

Do you have suggestions of books you'd like to see reviewed here?

If so, please contact me here.

I cannot make any promises, as I often rely heavily on my local library for the books I read. If they don't have it, I probably can't read and review it. But, I will do my best!

Thank you!