Monday, March 4, 2013

Savor by Thich Nhat Hahn


TITLE: "Savor"
AUTHOR: Thich Nhat Hahn
DIETY?: no
IE?: yes
MY RATING: 3***

I skimmed a lot of this book because the Buddhist teachings just didn’t interest me (other than mindfulness, which is why I picked the book up), and I was getting bored. But there was a lot of useful information inside, nevertheless ~ mostly reminders of things I already know (slow down, pay attention, eat less & move more, eat Meditteranean-style meals, etc).
Overall, it’s a good book, reminding us to be mindful in all areas of life, but especially in those that regard our health and well-being.
Rated: C

No comments:

Have a Book You Want Reviewed?

Do you have suggestions of books you'd like to see reviewed here?

If so, please contact me here.

I cannot make any promises, as I often rely heavily on my local library for the books I read. If they don't have it, I probably can't read and review it. But, I will do my best!

Thank you!