Wednesday, March 19, 2008

REVIEW: "Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?" by Peter Walsh

Title: "Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?"
Author: Peter Walsh
Pages: n/a
Diety?: somewhat
Promotes IE?: yes
My Rating: 4****


The author of this book used to be the host of the TV show, "Clean Sweep". He believes that clutter in people's houses, and "clutter" (aka: "Fat") on people's bodies are related. He says that, in order to get the clutter off your body, you should start by getting the clutter out of your house.

His four main questions were:
* Are you happy?
* Is this the life you want?
* Is this the house you want?
* Is this the body you want?

He shows you, throughout the book, how to start with your house (he doesn't go into great deal here, though -- except for the kitchen --because he says he went into that detail in his other book, "It's All Too Much"), and then work your way to taking care of your body.

He doesn't give recipes or meal plans, or anything like that. He just says things like, "Be mindful when you're eating", "Eat stuff that supports your goals", "Get rid of the junk"(I didn't like this one!), and "Eat less than you used to". Basically, it's all common sense.
A good book. I would recommend it.

No comments:

Have a Book You Want Reviewed?

Do you have suggestions of books you'd like to see reviewed here?

If so, please contact me here.

I cannot make any promises, as I often rely heavily on my local library for the books I read. If they don't have it, I probably can't read and review it. But, I will do my best!

Thank you!