Wednesday, March 19, 2008

REVIEW: "Fat Girl: One Woman's Way Out" by Irene O'Garden

Title: "Fat Girl: One Woman's Way Out"
Author: Irene O'Garden
Pages: n/a
Diety?: not really
Promotes IE?: somewhat
My Rating: 3***

A short, strange memoir about a girl/woman who is an overeater (binge-eater).

It starts with her sneaking food as a child, and ends with her finding out about a better way to eat as an adult woman. The middle dealt with her struggle to find her way out of the binge-eating cycle.

I didn't like the coarse-language throughout this book, or the messy grammar.

Either way, though, there was still a good "lesson" to be learned through the story.

No comments:

Have a Book You Want Reviewed?

Do you have suggestions of books you'd like to see reviewed here?

If so, please contact me here.

I cannot make any promises, as I often rely heavily on my local library for the books I read. If they don't have it, I probably can't read and review it. But, I will do my best!

Thank you!