Wednesday, March 19, 2008

REVIEW: "Get With the Program" by Bob Greene

Title: "Get With the Program"
Author: Bob Greene
Pages: 211
Diety?: yes
Promotes IE?: somewhat
My Rating: 3.5***

Being a fitness instructor, Bob's emphasis is always more on exercise than anything else. But, I like how he stresses that you need to go at your own pace. He also encouraged the readers to eat only when physiologically hungry, and to be mindful in their eating! (IE principles!)

This book taught me things I didn't know about exercise and weight loss. But it's still too 'diety' for me to give it a higher rating.

No comments:

Have a Book You Want Reviewed?

Do you have suggestions of books you'd like to see reviewed here?

If so, please contact me here.

I cannot make any promises, as I often rely heavily on my local library for the books I read. If they don't have it, I probably can't read and review it. But, I will do my best!

Thank you!