Wednesday, March 19, 2008

REVIEW: "Look Great, Feel Great" by Joyce Meyer

Title: "Look Great, Feel Great: 12 Keys to Enjoying a Healthier Life Now"
Author: Joyce Meyer
Pages: 177
Diety?: somewhat
Promotes IE?: somewhat
My Rating: 4****

I saw this book in my church library and, since I'd wanted to read it for a while, I brought it home.

It's a good book that gives "12 Keys" to help you live a healthier life: drink water, exercise, let God lead, choose fruits and veggies and whole grains, etc.

The book was really just a lot of common sense tips, but it was also very inspirational! I liked how I could take it and make it work around the intuitive eating principles. :o)

Recommended!

No comments:

Have a Book You Want Reviewed?

Do you have suggestions of books you'd like to see reviewed here?

If so, please contact me here.

I cannot make any promises, as I often rely heavily on my local library for the books I read. If they don't have it, I probably can't read and review it. But, I will do my best!

Thank you!