Tuesday, March 18, 2008

REVIEW: "Secrets of Successful Weight Loss" by Diana Burrell

Title: "Secrets of Successful Weight Loss"
Author: Diana Burrell (with Psychology Today magazine)
Pages: n/a
Diety?: a little
Promotes IE?: yes
My Rating: 4.5****

I loved this book. It was soooo full of great information, covering almost every aspect of weight loss and healthy living:

- a brief overview of most of the diet plans out there
- how to design your own plan
- exercise & eating healthy
- what to do when you hit a snag in your plan, or go through tough spots
- medical conditions caused by overweight/obesity
- what to do when you hit the maintain stage
- how to think differently once you've reached your goal
...and SO MUCH more!

This book has been put on my wishlist, as I'd like to own a copy. It really was helpful, and it'd be a great book to reference back to from time-to-time!

No comments:

Have a Book You Want Reviewed?

Do you have suggestions of books you'd like to see reviewed here?

If so, please contact me here.

I cannot make any promises, as I often rely heavily on my local library for the books I read. If they don't have it, I probably can't read and review it. But, I will do my best!

Thank you!