Wednesday, March 19, 2008

REVIEW: "The F-Factor Diet" by Tanya Zuckerbrot

Title: "The F-Factor Diet"
Author: Tanya Zuckerbrot
Pages: 168
Diety?: yes
Promotes IE?: no
My Rating: 3***

Based on the premise that, by increasing your fiber intake, you can lose weight, this book is definitely another "diet".

Of the three 'steps', Step 1 is the most restrictive. Each of the following two steps allows you to add in more food, but still says you should avoid things like refined/simple carbohydrates.

No diets for me!

No comments:

Have a Book You Want Reviewed?

Do you have suggestions of books you'd like to see reviewed here?

If so, please contact me here.

I cannot make any promises, as I often rely heavily on my local library for the books I read. If they don't have it, I probably can't read and review it. But, I will do my best!

Thank you!