Wednesday, March 19, 2008

REVIEW: "Fattitudes" by Jeffrey and Norean Wilbert

Title: "Fattitudes: Beat Self-Defeat and Win Your War with Weight"
Author(s): Jeffrey and Norean Wilbert
Pages: 198
Diety?: not really
Promotes IE?: yes
My Rating: 4.5****

A 'fattitude' is "a thought or feeling that leads to self-defeat in weight management efforts".

This book gives you little forms to fill out to help you "Discover" your 'fattitudes', "Invent" new patterns of thinking and behaving, "Extinguish" old patterns and behaviors, and "Transform" yourself from the inside-out.

Highly recommended, as it meshes well with IE. :o)

No comments:

Have a Book You Want Reviewed?

Do you have suggestions of books you'd like to see reviewed here?

If so, please contact me here.

I cannot make any promises, as I often rely heavily on my local library for the books I read. If they don't have it, I probably can't read and review it. But, I will do my best!

Thank you!