Wednesday, March 19, 2008

REVIEW: "Fit For Life" by Harvey and Marilyn Diamond

Title: "Fit For Life"
Author(s): Harvey & Marilyn Diamond
Pages: 224
Diety?: yes
Promotes IE?: not really
My Rating: 2**


A program for weight loss that focuses on detoxification and suggests that you eat 70% fruits and vegetables, and 30% everything else.

While some of the book made sense, other parts were too legalistic and restrictive. Adding fruits and veggies to your diet is a great idea, but --at least for me-- having them make up the majority of your dietary intake was just silly. I'm not a
vegetarian... I like my meat. :-?

(Don't get me wrong... there's nothing *wrong* with being vegetarian! It's just not for me).

No comments:

Have a Book You Want Reviewed?

Do you have suggestions of books you'd like to see reviewed here?

If so, please contact me here.

I cannot make any promises, as I often rely heavily on my local library for the books I read. If they don't have it, I probably can't read and review it. But, I will do my best!

Thank you!