Wednesday, March 19, 2008

REVIEW: "Why Weight?" by Geneen Roth

Title: "Why Weight?: A Guide to Ending Compulsive Eating"
Author: Geneen Roth
Pages: 186
Diety?: no
Promotes IE?: yes
My Rating: 4****


This was a workbook that had about 87 questions to help you dig down deep and discover possible reasons why you overeat.

I came across some things I'd have never guessed about my eating, so the book was definitely helpful. One of the best books I've read on the subject of non-dieting.

A lot of people find Geneen's books to be excellent. She also writes articles, monthly, for Good Housekeeping Magazine. :o)

No comments:

Have a Book You Want Reviewed?

Do you have suggestions of books you'd like to see reviewed here?

If so, please contact me here.

I cannot make any promises, as I often rely heavily on my local library for the books I read. If they don't have it, I probably can't read and review it. But, I will do my best!

Thank you!