Wednesday, March 19, 2008

REVIEW: "Fit From Within" by Victoria Moran

Title: "Fit From Within: 101 Simple Secrets to Change Your Body and Your Life--Starting Today and Lasting Forever"
Author: Victoria Moran
Pages: 248
Diety?: very little
Promotes IE?: somewhat
My Rating: 4****

A book with 101 inspirational readings on different topics related to weight loss. For example:

- Be Careful with Caffeine
- Look at the Spiritual
- Don't Talk About Your Losses

The author focuses quite a bit on the principles of IE, so I liked this book! But, there were a lot of other very motivational aspects, so it's not just about IE.

The book is nicely laid out, too, as you can read just one "tip" at a time, and it will only take you a few minutes.

Recommended.

No comments:

Have a Book You Want Reviewed?

Do you have suggestions of books you'd like to see reviewed here?

If so, please contact me here.

I cannot make any promises, as I often rely heavily on my local library for the books I read. If they don't have it, I probably can't read and review it. But, I will do my best!

Thank you!