Wednesday, March 19, 2008

REVIEW: "Getting Thin and Loving Food!" by Kathleen Daelemans

Title: "Getting Thin and Loving Food"
Author: Kathleen Daelemans
Pages: 324
Diety?: somewhat
Promotes IE?: somewhat
My Rating: 4****

The author of this book is a chef with her own television show. She has had weight issues in the past, and it shows in her book.

All of the advice was very down-to-earth and geniune. Geared towards IE, too, so I really liked it!

The book includes 200 "healthy living" recipes, as well.

No comments:

Have a Book You Want Reviewed?

Do you have suggestions of books you'd like to see reviewed here?

If so, please contact me here.

I cannot make any promises, as I often rely heavily on my local library for the books I read. If they don't have it, I probably can't read and review it. But, I will do my best!

Thank you!