Wednesday, March 19, 2008

REVIEW: "Thin Within (non-Christian)" by Judy Wardell

Title: "Thin Within" (the non-Christian version)
Author: Judy Wardell
Pages: 246
Diety?: no
Promotes IE?: yes
My Rating: 4****

I almost like this version better than the Christian one, as this one isn't quite as "preachy", and it is a bit more practical in the application of the "8 Keys to Conscious Eating".

I really liked that it has "Creative Visualization" exercises, and it hints at using the "Law of Attraction" (by using "Positive Affirmations").

This book was helpful, so I recommend it!

No comments:

Have a Book You Want Reviewed?

Do you have suggestions of books you'd like to see reviewed here?

If so, please contact me here.

I cannot make any promises, as I often rely heavily on my local library for the books I read. If they don't have it, I probably can't read and review it. But, I will do my best!

Thank you!