Wednesday, March 19, 2008

REVIEW: "Walk Away the Pounds" by Leslie Sansone

Title: "Walk Away the Pounds"
Author: Leslie Sansone
Pages: 252
Diety?: somewhat
Promotes IE?: no
My Rating: 4****

Leslie outlines a 6-week plan where you walk 1 - 3 miles a day, drink your 8 glasses of water, and get enough sleep. She guarantees you'll feel better and be thinner if you follow her program for 6 weeks without fail. Of course, proper diet is tied into this.

I have really enjoyed Leslie's "Walk Away the Pounds" DVDs, and the success stories sprinkled throughout this book (most of which have the people doing Weight Watchers, in addition to the WAtP DVDs) are very inspiring. The DVDs will make you stronger and boost your endurance, if nothing else.

The book is based on common sense. If you increase your exercise, and watch your portion sizes, you CAN lose weight. And, walk-aerobics is a fun way to do exercise. :o)

No comments:

Have a Book You Want Reviewed?

Do you have suggestions of books you'd like to see reviewed here?

If so, please contact me here.

I cannot make any promises, as I often rely heavily on my local library for the books I read. If they don't have it, I probably can't read and review it. But, I will do my best!

Thank you!